Saturday, January 10, 2009

AHH!

For those of you that don't know already, James Jean finally had his ridiculously anticipated opening at the Jonathan LeVine Gallery (Chelsea) last night. MAN, what I would have done to have been able to be there...you don't even want to know.

anyways the show is up through Feb 7.
(so if anyone wants to go down to NY with me to see it later tell me!!!)

if possible, go.

the gallery has the works on the site.




ALSO! don't forget!
Kenichi Hoshine also has work up at Jonathan LeVine along with Jean.




also, as a side note.
last time i was at Jonathan LeVine they had a Blek Le Rat show up.
most people when they see his work say he knocks off banksy.
what they don't know is, he came way before banksy.

banksy: "Every time I think I've painted something slightly original, I find out that Blek Le Rat has done it as well. Only twenty years earlier..."

No comments: